Saturday, August 10th, 2019
Come and join the celebration which pays tribute to the growers and those who promote fresh peaches, with entertainment, live music, food vendors, historical displays and much more on Queen Street. What a great time to visit Niagara-on-the-Lake, where everything is peachy. There are many places to visit in this small beautiful historic town of Niagara-On-the Lake not only the festival itself. There are plenty of vendors to tempt your appetite, as well as restaurants and cafés! We will make a stop at Peach Country Farm Market for browsing and purchasing Please note: Lunch/dinner on own.
- Deluxe Highway Coach Transportation
- Visit to Niagara-On-The-Lake Annual Peach Festival
- Peach Country Farm Market
- Taxes and Restaurant Gratuity
Cost: $60.00 per person
- Vaughan Carpool Lot, Hwy 400 & Hwy 7
- North York – 5 Old Yorkmills Rd.
- Mississauga- 30 Courtney Park Dr. E. “McDonalds”
- Burlington Carpool Lot, Guelph Line & QEW, Burlington
**OTHER PICKUP POINTS MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR A PARTY OF 10 OR MORE**
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Full payment due at time of booking. Day Trips are Non-Refundable.