Niagara-on-the-Lake “Shop & Dine”
Saturday, July 27, 2019
There are many things to see and do at Niagara-on-the-Lake. For those interested in shopping, Queen Street offers numerous unique boutiques, selling clothing, crafts and delicious sugary treats. We’ll start our day off at Niagara-on-the Lake with some browsing, “lunch on own”. Then, we’ll take you to Niagara Falls where you can enjoy the attractions along Clifton Hill or stroll along the world-famous Niagara Falls. Note: for those who do not wish to journey Niagara Falls, you may spend the day at Niagara-on-the-Lake.
- Luxury motor coach transportation
- Niagara on the Lake & Niagara Falls
- Complimentary treats on bus
COST $60.00 P.P.
- Vaughan Carpool Lot, Hwy 400 & Hwy 7
- North York – 5 Old Yorkmillls Rd
- Mississauga – 30 Courtney Park Dr. E.
- Burlington Carpool Lot, Guelph Line & QEW, Burlington
**Groups of 10 or more may be picked up at their location of choice**