The spectacular ‘Millionaire’s Row’ Cruise Special
Saturday, May 25th, 2019
Travel to Gravenhurst and board the Lady Muskoka Steamship
Enjoy this 2 ½ hour cruise sailing the length of lovely Lake Muskoka from Gravenhurst to Port Carling. The captain will share some of the local history and folklore. Enjoy a delicious lunch served in the on-board dinning room as we sail past unmatched vistas and spectacular cottage views. Cruise by Santa’s Village, Beaumont Farm, Bailey’s Trading Post and Millionaires Row. Upon disembarking we will make our way to Bala. Enjoy some samples at Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh, and purchase fresh items and souvenirs.
- Deluxe Highway Coach Transportation
- 2 1/2-hour Cruise
- Lunch on-board
- Wine Tour & Tasting “Johnston’s Cranberry Marsh” Bala
- Taxes and Meal Gratuity
Cost: $129.00 per person
- Vaughan – Carpool Lot, Colossus Drive, Hwy 400 & Hwy 7
- North York – 5 Old Yorkmills Rd, North York
- Mississauga – 30 Courtney Park Dr, E “McDonalds” Hurontario & Courtney Park Drive
- Burlington Carpool Lot, Guelph Line & QEW, Burlington
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Full payment due at time of booking. Day Trips are Non-Refundable.