A day trip to The Toronto Christmas Market in the Distillery District.
Saturday, December 14, 2019
The Christmas Market at the Distillery District is a street festival where city residents gather with friends and family to celebrate the tradition and romance of Christmas.
St. Lawrence Market: For each of our 120 vendors, merchants and artisans. The Market is a place where the authenticity of truly great food and shopkeepers who care reign above all else. Start your day at the St. Lawrence Market. Enjoy free time browsing through many of the beautiful shops. Lunch on your own. Depart for the Distillery District. Celebrate the traditional sounds, sights, and spirit of Christmas! The ambience is enhanced by the aromas of roasted nuts, baked goods, delicious grilled meats and more. We than take you to enjoy a delicious dinner at the Hot House Restaurant.
- Motor coach transportation
- Visit to Toronto’s Historic St. Lawrence Market
- Visit to the Distillery district
- Lunch at the “Hot House” Restaurant
- Tripon tour leader
- HST and restaurant gratuity
Tour Cost: $99.00
- Vaughan – Carpool Lot, Colossus Drive, Hwy 400 & Hwy 7
- North York – 5 Old Yorkmills Rd, North York
- Scarborough – 230 Town Centre Court (In front of YMCA)
**Groups 10 or more we can pick up at your choice of any location desired**
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Full payment due at time of booking. Day Trips are Non-Refundable