TORONTO’S MOST MAGNIFICENT HOME
Come and experience the elegance and splendor of the Edwardian era at Casa Loma, the only full-sized castle in North America and Toronto’s premier historic attraction.
Thursday, December 5, 2019 & Saturday, December 14, 2019
Built in 1914, Casa Loma has been designated as a historical landmark. You can all share in the magnificence of the castle with its three floors of spectacular rooms, the lower level, grounds and gardens. The outdoor terrace offers a spectacular view of the five-acre gardens and the city skyline below. It is a visit and experience you will never forget.
- Deluxe Highway Coach Transportation
- Entry to Casa Loma
- Lunch at “Hot House” – Toronto
- Taxes and restaurant gratuity
Cost: $109.00 per person
- Mississauga – 30 Courtney Park Dr. E. (Hurontario & Courtney park drive)
- Vaughan – Carpool Lot, Hwy 400 & Hwy 7
- North York – 5 Old Yorkmills Rd, North York
**Groups of 10 or more may be picked up at their location of choice, when available**
TERMS & CONDITIONS: Full payment due at time of booking. Day Trips are Non-Refundable.