Enjoy a leisurely cruise through the enchanting channels of the Thousand Islands!
“BOLDT CASTLE CRUISE TOUR”
Saturday, Sept 14, 2019
At Heart Island you have the option to disembark and enjoy a self-guided tour of Boldt Castle. A visit to the grandest of all the Gilded Age Mansions, Boldt Castle offers a glimpse into one of the most compelling love stories in history. An eternal monument to the memory of a man’s love for his wife. In 1904 construction was well underway on the 120 room castle when tragedy struck. A telegram announcing the death of George C. Boldt’s wife arrived…three hundred artisans and craftsmen were commanded to “stop all construction.” A broken hearted Boldt never returned to the island.
- Deluxe Highway Coach Transportation
- Visit to The Big Apple for lunch (meals not included)
- 1 ½ hr. cruise (departing at 2:30pm and returning at 6:00pm)
- 2 hr. stop at Boldt Castle
- Admission entry to Boldt Castle
- Complimentary treats on the bus
- Tripon tour guide
- HST Included
Cost: $109.00 per person
- Vaughan – Carpool Lot, Colossus Drive, Hwy 400 & Hwy 7
- Mississauga –30 Courtney Park Dr, E “McDonalds” Hurontario & Courtney Park D.
- North York – 5 Old Yorkmills Rd, North York
- Scarborough – 230 Town Centre Court (in front of YMCA)
**OTHER PICKUP POINTS MAY BE AVAILABLE FOR A PARTY OF 10 OR MORE**
- Passengers on the stop-over cruise are subject to United States Customs and Immigration as Boldt Castle and Singer Castle are in the U.S.
- Passports, Enhanced Driver’s License and/or Nexxus Cards are required for this cruise. Birth Certificates for children under the age of 16 may be accepted in lieu of passports.
- Citizens of countries outside of Canada or the US may require a visitor’s visa as well as their passport. Canadian Permanent Residents also require a valid passport and US visitor’s Visa.
- It is at the discretion of United States Immigration Services to refuse entry to Boldt Castle to any person(s). In this case, Rockport Boat Line regrets to inform you that no refunds will be given.