Washington DC, Philadelphia & New York City (4 Days/ 3 Nights)
Friday, April 19 – Monday, April 22, 2019
It’s easy to combine a visit to three of the USA’s most exciting cities with Tripon!
Join us on this exciting and attraction jam packed adventure to The Capital City of Washington D.C. as well as The City of Brotherly Love Philadelphia and last but not least the most exciting, astonishing, glamorous and breath-taking city in the world, the Big Apple, the city that never sleeps, if you can make it there you can make it anywhere New York New York!!!
Pick up points:
- 03:45 am Major Mackenzie Drive & Hwy 400 – Vaughan “Carpool”
- 04:30 am 230 Town Centre Court (In front of YMCA) Scarborough
- 05:00 am 123 Front St. W Toronto (Starbucks)
- 05:45 am 1050 Dundas St. E. Mississauga (McDonalds)
- 06:30 am QEW & Casablanca Rd. (Casablanca Service Plaza)
- Luxury motor coach transportation with professional driver
- Knowledgeable Tour Leader of Washington, Philadelphia & New York City
- 3 Nights hotel accommodation
- 3 Breakfasts
- All Taxes and resort fees
NOTE: For this tour you must choose at least 3 activities of the following 7 in (US Dollars) to complete the sale:
|Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum||$32||$25 (5-12 yrs.)||$32 (Over 60 + yrs.)|
|Madame Tussauds Wax Museum||$32||$29 (3-12 yrs.)||$32 (Over 60 + yrs.)|
|Top of the Rock||$39||$33 (6-12 yrs.)||$37 (Over 65 + yrs.)|
|Empire State||$39||$33 (6-12 yrs.)||$37 (Over 65 + yrs.)|
|One World Trade Center||$37||$31 (6-12 yrs.)||$35 (Over 65 + yrs.)|
|Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum||$32||$25 (4-12 yrs.)||$31 (Over 62 + yrs.)|
|Statue of Liberty Cruise||$32||$25 (4-12 yrs.)||$29 (Over 60 + yrs.)|
Cost per person: Quad: $425.00 Triple: $460.00
Double: $540.00 Single: $740.00
(All prices are based per person in Canadian funds. The 3 activities to choose from on the tour as well as service charges are all in US funds.) Tour leader will collect admission fees on bus.
- Admission fees to attractions
- Service charge for Driver & Tour Leader ($10 US dollars per person per day)
- Travel insurance
- Meals & Any extra costs for any reason endured by the customer.