Join us on this fabulous trip to Washington, DC.
Thursday, April 4- Sunday, April 7, 2019 (4 Days/ 3 Nights)
The 2019 Festival marks the 107th celebration of the gift of the 3,000 cherry trees from the People of Tokyo to the People of Washington.
Enjoy the highlights of Washington, DC. when you board the Odyssey III Cruise. Enjoy live music, dining, exceptional service and monumental views.
Enjoy a Cherry Blossom Cruise, a “Pink Party Event” on the Potomac on-board the Odyssey III Cruise Ship. On board enjoy a welcome Signature Pink Drink, a narrative cruise of the sites along the river, dancing to our live band, and a delicious meal! Get Your Bloom On!
- Deluxe Motorcoach transportation
- 3 nights hotel accommodation at “SpringHill Suites” Herndon, VA
- 3 breakfasts
- Cherry Blossom Cruise “with meal” and entertainment
- The White House Visitors Center and photo opportunity
- Monuments and Memorials including FDR, WWII and more
- Arlington National Cemetery
- Smithsonian Museums
- Pink Photo Stroll around the Tidal Basin and Cherry Trees
- Walk through tour of the Kennedy Center
- Shopping time
- Tour director
Tour Cost: Quad $625.00 Triple $665.00 Double $745.00 Single $795.00
Prices are in Canadian dollars, are per person and HST does not apply
Pick up points:
- Major Mackenzie Drive & Hwy 400 – Vaughan “Carpool”
- 230 Town Centre Court (In front of YMCA) Scarborough
- 123 Front St. W Toronto (Starbucks)
- 1050 Dundas St. E. Mississauga (McDonalds)
- 424 S Service Rd, Grimsby (Gateway Niagara rest stop)
**Groups of 10 or more may be picked up at their location of choice**