Can-Ar Coach Service, which is minutes away from Toronto Pearson International Airport and downtown Toronto, operates from its modern 65,000 square-foot premises at 221 Caldari Road in Concord, Ontario. The facility is equipped with the following:
- State-of-the-art equipment with twenty (20) service bays
- A 4,800 square-foot body shop
- A fully equipped 80-foot paint booth
- Twenty-four (24) hour repair and maintenance garage staffed with over 40 trained technicians
- Four (4) on-the-road licensed service technicians with fully equipped service trucks
- One (1) fully equipped bus wash bay
- One (1) on-site fuelling station
The parent company of Can-Ar Coach Service, Tokmakjian Inc., is a multi-original equipment manufacturer (OEM) and franchised diesel engine repair and overhaul dealer and distributor – the largest of its kind in Canada. The advantage is that Can-Ar Coach Service offers a one-stop-shop for all coach and bus repairs, and is the only company in the province that can perform the entire range of services in every aspect of the transportation industry.
For the past 25 years, Can-Ar Coach Service has and continues to operate two daily scheduled bus routes between Haliburton and Toronto via Lindsay, as well as between Kincardine and Toronto via Toronto Pearson International Airport.